Terms of Service
Access to and use of Card Expert both within the UK and internationally is provided by Card Expert.
1. By using Card Expert you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of Card Expert. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to Card Expert.
2. Card Expert may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of Card Expert will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on Card Expert then the latter shall prevail.
Use of Card Expert
3. You agree to use Card Expert only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of Card Expert.
4. All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on Card Expert and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in Card Expert or its licensors (which includes other users). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, or otherwise use Card Expert content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Card Expert content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of Card Expert content requires the prior written permission of Card Expert.
5. The names, images and logos identifying Card Expert or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Card Expert and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of Card Expert or any other third party.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
6. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of Card Expert. Card Expert is not responsible for any content posted by members of the public on Card Expert or for the availability or content of any third party sites that are accessible through Card Expert. Any links to third party websites from Card Expert do not amount to any endorsement of that site by Card Expert, and any use of that site by you is at your own risk.
7. Card Expert content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to the Card Expert services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis. To the extent permitted by law, Card Expert excludes all representations and warranties (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. Card Expert does not guarantee the timeliness, completeness or performance of the website or any of the content. While we try to ensure that all content provided by Card Expert is correct at the time of publication no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of Card Expert for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the website.
8. Card Expert shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of Card Expert regardless of the form of action.
9. Card Expert do not warrant that functions available on Card Expert will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that Card Expert or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
10. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
11. The failure or delay of Card Expert to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive Card Expert’s right to enforce that right.
12. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.